November 05, 2009

Remember how I told you Kristiana and I like to do themes? Well starting at song 6, one of our most out there themes begins. Kristiana is playing all songs that start with M for Michele, while I play all songs that start with K for Kristiana. It was fun to put together.

1. Modest Mouse - Satellite Skin
3. Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends
4. Owl City - Tidal Wave
5. Parachute -
6. Jimmy Eat World - Kill
7. This Providence - My Beautiful Rescue
8. Something Corporate - Konstantine
9. Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure
10. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
11. Paramore - Misery Business
12. Cobra Starship - Kiss My Sass
13. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
14. Radiohead - Karma Police
15. The Temptations - My Girl
16. Head Automatic - King Caesar
17. Motion City Soundtrack - Make-Out Kids
18. Jack's Mannequin - Kill The Messenger
19. Something Corporate - Me and The Moon
20. Mayday Parade - Kids In Love
21. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
22. Dynamite Walls - Kiss and Ride
23. The Beatles - Michelle
24. Empires - Keep the Mood

No comments: