DJs: Michele & Kristiana

1. Chumbawamba - I Get Knocked Down
2. All Time Low - Umbrella [Rihanna cover]
4. The Cab - Disturbia [Rihanna cover]
5. Barenaked Ladies - One week
6. Forever the Sickest Kids - Men In Black [Will Smith cover]
7. Sublime - What I Got
8. The Fray - Heartless [Kanye West cover]
9. Tal Bachman - She's So High
10. The Maine - I Wanna Love You [Akon cover]
11. Third Eye Blind - How's it Going to Be
12. Mayday Parade - When I Grow Up [Pussycat Dolls cover]
13. Eve 6 - Inside Out
14. There for Tomorrow - Ice Box [Omarion cover]
15. The Offspring - Pretty Fly (for a white guy)
16. Chiodos - Flagpole Sitta [Harvey Danger cover]
17. Tonic - If You Could Only See
18. Four Year Strong - Love Song [Sara Bareilles cover]
19. Len - Steal My Sunshine
20. Boys Like Girls - Let Go [Frou Frou cover]
21. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
22. The Academy Is... & The Cab - Santeria [Sublime cover]
23. SemiSonic - Closing Time
24. Say Anything - Baby, I Got Your Money [ODB cover]
25. Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
26. Escape The Fate - Smooth [Rob Thomas & Santana cover]
27. Everclear - I Will Buy You a New Life
28. Just Surrender - Sexyback [Justin Timberlake cover]
29. Spin Doctors - Two Princes

Story about today's mix:
I had been toying with the idea of doing a playlist with nothing but covers for a while now. Well, I finally decided to do it. I told Kristiana to be ready for it. We get to the studio and she tells me she has a surprise theme as well; 90s songs. Therefore, my list of covers combined with Kristiana's rockin' songs from the 90s developed today's list. My favorite show of the semester without a doubt. I hope you had as much fun with this as we did!
-Michele

No comments: